Monday, May 2, 2011

Our Noah Red Bear

I received something wonderful in the mail today and was so excited I wanted to share with everyone. A while back I was told about a website, www.mollybears.com. This website is run by a wonderful lady named Bridget Crews. She and a small group of people create weighted teddy bears for families who have lost a baby in memory of her own daughter, Molly. This is such a wonderful idea and I know personally how great of a help it is. Today I received my Noah Red bear and holding him is one of the best feelings I've had in awhile. I never knew how much my arms would ache from not being able to hold Noah, and holding my 4lb 11oz bear helps take some of that ache away.


Our Noah Red Bear

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea, very sweet. 3 days till Wishbone Day~ I will be thinking of your little Noah on that day as well as my own Cayden!

    ReplyDelete