Friday, July 6, 2012

Rainbow

I'm going to start this post by once again asking for your prayers. Aaron and I are expecting a baby in February! We had our first doctor's appointment today and right now, everything looks great. 

My best guess was that I was 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. The baby is measuring 6 weeks 1 day and has a heartbeat of 120 bpm. Doctor says everything looks great right now. We are keeping the doctor that we had with Noah, even though he is a high risk doctor, just because he knows our history and we are comfortable with him. Our due date is February 24, although we will be having a c-section probably a week before that. We are incredibly excited and are just hoping for a healthy baby! We know that it's very early but we wanted to share this news as soon as possible to ask for your prayers for us and our family!

Let me explain the title of this post for those who don't know what it means. For moms that have lost a baby, when they become pregnant again, several will call this baby their rainbow baby, because they are something special after a storm in their life. So this is our rainbow baby and we can't wait to meet him or her!



3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you A & E! I talked to my Auntie Mary last night and she shared with me and I just got tears in my eyes! I pray that all goes well with this pregnancy and you have a very healthy baby to love and hold and make a lifetime of memories with! God Bless both of you and know that I will keep you in my prayers constantly! Love, hugs and kisses! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you're having a "Rainbow baby"! I will be praying for the both of you & your precious "Rainbow" from Heaven.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I wish you nothing but the very best and sending prayers for a happy and healthy little one!

    ReplyDelete