Saturday, July 23, 2011

Noah's Snowflakes

I'm starting something new. I've been making these little snowflake ornaments in memory of Noah. I love to crochet so I'm enjoying getting to do something that I love in memory of my son. I've decided to start sharing my hobby with everyone. Right now I have a set of little snowflakes for sale. They are $2.50 each, 5 for $10, or the entire set for $16. I will be adding more things later but this is a start. Here is the link to the album: Little Snowflakes Instructions for ordering can be found on the album!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. What beautiful snow flakes. What a great and wonderful thing to do in Noah's Memory. I have a rare life threatening bone disease, and I have Osteoporosis too. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete