Sunday, February 5, 2012

Life Flies By

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. We've been staying pretty busy which is great. So what has happened since I've last posted....


WE SOLD OUR HOUSE! We got a contract right before Christmas on our house (talk about a Christmas present!) We closed on it January 30. We are officially "homeless" for now. We have already started the house hunting and are already finding ones we want so hopefully we will be moving into one soon!


As far as Christmas went, I think it went as well as we could have hoped. I think the dreading of it coming was worse than the actual day. We were surrounded by family and just had a wonderful time. My husband got me a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas and I've already put it to good use. I can't wait to use it for decor in our future new house. My father gave me my favorite gift this year. He made a beautiful memory box for us to keep some of Noah's things in. As soon as I can take a decent picture of it I will be displaying it on here for all to see. I absolutely love it.


We are both still loving our new jobs as well. I am really enjoying working with the local teens at the library, putting together programs with them. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love reading so I love the fact that I get to read as part of my job description! We really enjoy our church home here and have some really great kids to work with. 


So far I think this has been a great move for us! It's great being able to spend so much time with family and we've been blessed so much the last few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment