Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Small Update and Pictures

Hi all! I realized it has been awhile since I've posted anything, but as far as day to day activities have gone there hasn't been much to post. So here's a summary of what has happened since my last post. I failed my 1 hour glucose, but passed my 3 hour test with flying colors. Thank goodness because it seems that sugar is the only thing I have been craving lately. 


We also worked on the nursery some more. Well, Aaron worked on the nursery. He put together our crib and glider. He painted the trim and put down the carpet. Then my dad came up and changed out the outlets. Everything is starting to look really good. Here are some before and after pictures of the carpet. It was a carpet tile that went straight down on the cement. It turned out really good I think.


Before


The first tile

After, plus a look at the crib. : )


Right now we are snowed in our house, so today I worked on Noah's nursery letters. I painted them and Aaron sealed them and glued on the ribbon. I'm excited with how they turned out. I pinned them on the wall with some owl push pins I found on etsy.com (possibly my favorite website ever!)


Here's a closeup

 Here's a look at the some of the push pins I used to hang them up. I'll use the rest of these somewhere in the nursery.

This weekend Aaron's parents are coming up and his mom is going to work on the curtains and the bedding! We are so close to being done!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love etsy!! Saw you on OI Facebook....Thomas age 11 is "The Boy" on my blog....born with severe type 3 trache, mediport, g-tube...Al gone now doing great.
    http://milkweedmama7.blogspot.com/
    The nursery is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete