Friday, January 4, 2013

Updates

Clara and I had a doctor's appointment today. No ultrasound this time, just a stress test and everything continues to look great! We also have a tentative date set. As long as the Dr. doesn't change his mind, Clara will make her arrival on Monday, February 18! Our next appointment is in two weeks and we'll have another ultrasound then.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I have started up my Noah's Snowflake page after a long break. I have a link to my page at the top of the blog. I'm going to be continually adding stuff to buy, as well as taking custom orders so go check it out! I'm actually doing a giveaway until tonight at midnight so if you go to the page, there is a picture posted to share to be entered. Just share it and let me know you did by commenting or sending a message and you'll be added to the drawing! I'm excited to be starting the page up again, I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it. While we were in Norman, I definitely raided Hobby Lobby's yarn section.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment