Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dr. Appointment Update

Just a quick update today. I had my regular Dr. appointment today. Noah still has a strong heartbeat at 154. His heart has always been strong from the very first appointment. That first appointment the nurse had told me not to be upset if I didn't see a heartbeat, that it was still early. But at 5 weeks 5 days, his heart was already beating away. Anyway back to the appointment. The Dr. didn't have much to say other than she knows how difficult it must be right now. She told us we would be completely transferred over to the other doctor. I also learned that I will more than likely be delivering at Mercy or at OU. 


That's all the update I have today as far as the appointment goes. I will tell you that Noah decided he was starving at 6:30 this morning. To the point I got out of bed, ate a bowl of cereal, then went back to bed. And of course he's already hungry again. So I'm off to find something else in my fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment