Monday, December 13, 2010

Good Tastes

Today was a better day. Noah wouldn't wake up for Aaron this morning before work, but on my way to work an Alan Jackson song came on and he started fist bumping me.  My child already has good taste in music. We had a good visit with my grandparents this evening. I'm reminded everyday how wonderful my family is. Anyway, not much to post today, but I like keeping notes on new things with Noah. I don't know how long I'll have him, so I'm making sure I remember everything I can. So for today, I will remember who Noah's first favorite singer is. (besides me of course!)

1 comment:

  1. Sing to Noah often Erin. Your voice will be his comfort and he knows you already. This time, no matter what tomorrow brings, is your time together. God knows us before we are conceived and he brought him to you for a reason. Noah couldn't ask for two more wonderful people to love him and show him what it is to be loved. After all God is love, and you are His too. Noah is so loved. You're giving him the greatest gift of all.

    ReplyDelete