Tuesday, January 11, 2011

3rd Trimester

I haven't posted in awhile. We've been busy though. My momma came up last weekend and helped me paint the nursery. I'll probably try to have that finished up this week. (So hopefully pictures will be coming soon of the progress!) For those keeping up with appointments, next Tuesday (18th) will be the next appointment. I'll be drinking the lovely* glucose drink for that appointment so I'm not looking forward to that, but I am looking forward to seeing Noah again.


I don't know how to feel about being in the 3rd trimester. I know a lot of ladies are so excited when they get to this point. They are counting down the days until they get to see their baby. I know I will be excited to get to say hello to Noah. I'm just afraid that I will have to say goodbye too. I'm not ready for that. I'm definitely still trying to live day to day and just pray. I know all of your prayers have been getting Aaron and I both through this. I know we are going to be needing plenty more of those. Thank you to all who have been praying for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment