Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beginnings of the Nursery

OK, so no actual pictures of the nursery, but I've started on some of the decor for the room and thought I would share the progress. First, this is a picture of Noah's first Christmas ornament. We are doing his room in owls so when I was searching for ornaments and saw this on the first page of my search on www.etsy.com, I knew it was his. I'll have it somewhere in the nursery once I take the tree down.
While I'm on ornaments, these were given to me by my secret sister and they are so so cute!

Now for my first do-it-yourself project. These will hang on one of the walls in the nursery. I think they turned out alright. 





Anyway, that's about all we have done for the nursery right now but it's a start right? Next will be tearing up the carpet in that room to put new down and then painting!

5 comments:

  1. SO, so cute ~ I love the owls. And, the letters turned out really cute ~ love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! I know Noah's room will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo cute!! You have always been so artsy <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey gal! I have a die cut cartridge for the cricut that is ALL owls! If you would like me to make something special, please let me know--ask Amanda Scott, but I can be pretty creative :)

    ReplyDelete