Friday, February 15, 2013

Final Countdown!

We are in the final weekend! I haven't updated in awhile, but everything is still going well! Our c-section got moved up a day so we will be meeting Clara Sunday morning! Today and tomorrow we will be getting all the little things done here I want to have finished before we leave Saturday evening for the city. My dream is for the house to be clean when we get back so I don't have to worry about it so we'll see how it goes. As far as everything being ready for Clara though, we are all set. Her nursery is set up, her bag is packed, cloth diapers are all prepped and ready to go, we are just waiting to meet her! We will update here either Sunday evening or Monday morning! In the meantime here are the pictures of her finished nursery. We will hang some newborn pictures up on the wall above her crib and I may get a rug for the floor but otherwise it is done!











No comments:

Post a Comment